& Co uses and protects any information that you provide Jamie Dean & Co when you use this website.
Jamie Dean & Co are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be recognised when using this website; you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Jamie Dean & Co may alter this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page every so often to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 2018. By submitting your details or contacting us via the website you are deemed as agreeing to these terms unless specifically stating otherwise.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
1. Personal information
2. Contact information including telephone numbers and email addresses
3. Demographic information such as addresses & postcodes
4. Other information relevant to promotions
What we do with the information we gather?
We need this information to understand your requirements and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping.
2. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
3. We may occasionally send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find beneficial using the email address which you have provided.
4. Occasionally, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. This contact may be by email, phone, fax or post dependent on your permitted contact method.
5. We may use the information to customise the website according to your requirements.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to external websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not regulated by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
1. When you register with us online, there is the option to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
2. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to:
Jamie Dean & Co
91a Stanmore Hill
or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not distribute, sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you request this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Jamie Dean & Co
91a Stanmore Hill
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address.