OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £1,000,000
* MODERN THREE BEDROOM DUPLEX RESIDENCE *
* APPROXIMATELY 2012 SQ FT *
* LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING AREA *
* MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH SIEMENS APPLIANCES *
* THREE BATHROOMS (2 EN-SUITE) * SEPARATE WC *
* WOOD AND TILED FLOORING WITH UNDERFLOOR HEATING *
* DOUBLE GLAZING * PARKING *
* NHBC WARRANTY * NO UPPER CHAIN *
This extremely spacious modern property occupies approximately 2012 sq. Ft over two floors and provides spacious living accommodation of a very high standard. The property is ideally located within reach of all local amenities including a variety of schools and colleges, Brent Cross Northern line train station (0.3 miles), Brent Cross shopping centre (0.8 miles) and Hendon Thameslink station (1.4 miles). Offered with Share of freehold and with no upper chain, an internal viewing is highly recommended.
PRICE £1,150,000 FREEHOLD
* EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE *
* EN-SUITE BATHROOM TO MASTER BEDROOM *
* OPEN PLAN KITCHEN & DINING ROOM *
* LOUNGE * STUDY * GUEST CLOAKROOM *
* UTILITY ROOM * UNDERFLOOR HEATING *
* APPROX. 170FT REAR GARDEN *
We are delighted to be able to offer for sale this extended four-bedroom detached house, ideally situated on the much sought after Old Lodge Estate and within the catchment area to St. John’s primary school. The original property was built by William Old in approximately 1953 and has been substantially extended and renovated to an extremely high standard. With a total floor area of approximately 1820 sq ft, the property offers spacious family accommodation in an enviable location and viewing by serious purchasers is highly recommended.
* SOLD - SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED *
* DETACHED FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY RESIDENCE *
* FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS * GUEST CLOAKROOM *
* FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM *
* GARAGE WITH CARRIAGE DRIVEWAY *
* POTENTIAL FOR FURTHER EXTENSION (STPP) *
As sole agents, we are delighted to be able to offer for sale this detached four bedroom family residence. Situated in a sought after private road, just a stones throw from Bentley Priory and within reach of all local amenities, the property benefits from a host of features and offers excellent potential for further extension (STPP).
Designated as Site of Special Scientific Interest and Nature Reserve, Bentley Priory Open Space covers 66 hectares of meadows and woodlands, as well as two ponds and within these habitats is a wealth of birds and plant life. Adjoining the Open Space is a private Deer Park with a herd of Fallow Deer.
Just contact us directly:
+44 20 8954 6166
or use our contact form.